Wednesday, February 16, 2011

While working on another piece, I thought I would share this....

My LOVING mother asked me to reconsider the trip I want to take to Europe in July to possibly work as a model. She was concerned about the political unrest and the hostile environment that I may be subjecting myself to if I was to travel to England and Belgium.

Though I am one to take people’s opinion and whole heartedly try to see their side of an argument or discussion, I simply could not do anything other than send my poor mother this…

Me: By my calculations...I am WAY more worried about you.

LOVE YOU MOM!

1 comment:

  1. actually the polical and economical unrest in my country is a loooot closer to your mom than what you show in your calculations... so go to England ;-)

    GABY

    ReplyDelete